Do your fingers start to smell like garlic when you cook? Stainless steel can be used to get that garlic smell of your hands. Instead of running for the soap and water, which can actually make the smell worse, try rubbing your fingers on that stainless steel sink. Want to find out how it gets rid of the garlic smell? Read about stainless steel’s interaction with the garlic’s sulfur molecules in this Huffington Post article: Why Stainless Steel Erases Garlic’s Aroma.
Search Spicy Basil
- Naan wp.me/s1D6WO-naan 4 weeks ago
- Are you vegetarian? wp.me/p1D6WO-Jn 1 month ago
- Ground Beef, Chicken Are The Meats Most Likely To Land You In The Hospital gothamist.com/2013/04/23/gro… via @gothamist 1 month ago
- Do you like to grill? wp.me/p1D6WO-Jh 1 month ago
- Cajun Chicken wp.me/p1D6WO-HA 1 month ago